We had a great time at ESA this year and enjoyed getting to interact with lots of both old and new friends and colleagues. Since we’re pretty into open science here at Weecology, it’s probably not surprising that we have a lot of slides (and even scripts) from our many and varied talks and posters posted online, and we thought it might be helpful to aggregate them all in one place. Enjoy.
- Morgan Ernest‘s Ignite talk on Why Constraint Based Approaches to Ecology (with script)
- Morgan Ernest‘s talk on Biotic Responses to shifting Ecological Drivers in a Desert Community
- Ethan White‘s Ignite talk on Big Data in Ecology (with script)
- Ethan White‘s talk on Evaluating a General Theory of Macroecology
- Dan McGlinn‘s Ignite talk on Constraint Based Species-Area Relationships
- Dan McGlinn‘s talk on Modeling Geographic Patterns in the Species Abundance Distribution
Ken Locey‘s Ignite talk on The Feasible Set: Putting Pattern Into Perspective
Thanks to Dan McGlinn for help to assembling the links.